Support our school with the Fry’s Community Rewards program.
This program makes fundraising easy by donating to Sage Academy based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to our school (it takes just a few minutes), all you have to do is shop at Fry’s and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a digital account: A digital account is needed to participate in Fry’s Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
- Link your card to Sage Academy: Selecting Sage Academy as the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Fry’s Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign-in to your digital account (frysfoods.com)
- Select Community Rewards
- Search for our school or enter the name of the school or NPO number:
- Search for “Sage Academy Charter School” or
- Use NPO number: AV811
- Select the Sage Academy Charter School from the list and click “Save”.
- Your selected organization will also display in the Fry’s Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your account details.
- Sage Academy earns: Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Fry’s donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Fry’s Community Rewards organizations.